- The first thing you want to do is Use the right Suncare Product. One of The best Broad-Sprectrum Sunscreen that have both UVA and UVB rays is Isa Knox SunScreen. There is also a mineral sunscreen that’s water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes and thats Avon’s Sun Protection + Natural Mineral sunscreen for body with SPF 40
- Make sure you apply enough. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using 2 tablespoons for your face and body. ( about amount of a shot glass). To apply only to your face, use 2 fingers apply a strip of sunscreen from the base to tip on your pointer and middle fingers.
- Apply at the right times. Make sure you apply at least 15 to 20 minutes before you go out into the sun. Make sure you reapply every 2 hours if your sweating or swimming.
- The whole family should be protected! The whole family should be using SPF. From six months and older every should be using sunscreen. Babies 6 months and younger should be completely covered or in the shade.
- No Tanning Beds Tanning indoors is not safe. It raises the risk of skin cancers like Melanoma, which is the deadliest for of skin cancer.
SCENTS OF THE SEASON
Make your home gather-ready and welcoming with new unique fine fragrance candles, crafted by expert perfumers, bringing magic to your everyday.
Enjoy a drizzle of gooey Vermont maple syrup, topped with pistachio and sweet brown sugar. 11 oz.
• 3-wick candle
• Soy-blend wax
• 30 hours of burn time
• 4 ¼” diam. x 3 1/8” H
• Glass jar
• Paper dust cover
How to prevent accidents
Place candle on trivet or holder before lighting to protect furniture.
Do not burn candle without ample clearance, too close to wall, near combustible materials or in an enclosed area.
Never drop burned matches or other objects into candle.
Never extinguish flame with water.
Important candle burning instructions:
To prevent fire: burn within sight, keep away from things that catch fire, keep away from children and pets.
On bottom of the candle:
Container will be hot when candle is lit.
Always use a candle holder, placing it on a heat-resistant surface.
Do not burn more than 2 hours at one use.
To reduce sooting always trim wick to ¼” prior to lighting.
Avoid using in drafty areas.
Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
If flame gets too large, extinguish, allow candle to cool and trim wick.
Never pick up or move a burning candle.
To prevent fire burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children and pets.
Assembled in USA
The Iconic Skin So Soft has been around for 135 yes. Over all these years people have came up with many ways to use it. By the way, (Avon do not endorse the use of Skin So Soft for anything other than bath oil).
1 Of course you can use it for a bath oil and shower Moisturizer. I can’t put into words how AMAZING the scent is.
2 Massage Oil. Rubbing Skin So Soft Oil help loosen up achy muscles.
3 Is known to be an insect repellent. (Only the Original)
4 Can be used to remove chewing gum from hair.
5 It Can Condition natural wood.
6 It will moisten, clean, deodorize and soften leather.
7 Put some in a spray bottle and spray it on flowers to keep bugs away
8 Skin So Soft can also be a bug repellent for pets. (Right after a bath)
9 Condition your tires with a wipe down of Skin So Soft.
10 Rub on a child’s skin before taking off a bandage so it won’t hurt so bad.
Ready gift yourself with Skin So Soft? Order online Here
This is not the same Avon your parents shopped from. Avon still have their Iconic Skin So Soft Products which is my #1 seller. Avon has so much more from Homecare like Landry Detergent, Face Mask and so much more.
Avon Cosmetics will give you your online store for free. All you have to do is Sign up right here and put in your information. Within minutes you will have your own Avon Cosmetics website.
Our other sign-up options of $0 sign-up or a contribution to the American Cancer Society* (ACS) get you started with your own online store and digital tools, but do not include a starter collection, brochures or samples.
Also, there is free training. If you have anymore questions please don’t hesitate to ask. firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Your Team in 60 Days – Tips 1 through 5 Five tips you can do this week!
Share the Avon Opportunity with your customers
It’s Free😯! Yes I said Free! It used to be $25 to Open your Free online store , so starting won’t be a financial issue.
- Ask five of your best customers if they are interested in joining Avon.
- Be sure to write down ALL the names and contact information of the people you connect with.
- Share the benefits that would be best for them. A personal discount? Extra income? Building a business?
Ask for referrals
- Reach out to your customers and ask for at least one name that you can share your business with. Add a new team member or get a new customer – it’s a win-win.
- Will you incentivize your customers for their referrals? It’s up to you!
Share our haircare products
- Give a compliment and catch a compliment! The best way to catch a compliment is to give one first.
- Then share the Avon Opportunity with a “Did you Know” statement regarding our haircare line….can anyone say Chi?
- You can do this traditionally OR digitally.
Connect with five people who are working from home
- Share how Avon can help create their “Zoom look.”
- Showcase lipstick, foundation, etc.
- Demonstrate using the Virtual Makeover tool.
- Offer the Avon Opportunity for a personal discount or extra income.
Consider your contacts who are retired
- Avon is a great way to add socializing, product savings, and/or FUN money into a retired lifestyle.
- Be sure share information about Avon Perks with affordable health insurance, free wellness card for additional savings, and other discounts.