- The first thing you want to do is Use the right Suncare Product. One of The best Broad-Sprectrum Sunscreen that have both UVA and UVB rays is Isa Knox SunScreen. There is also a mineral sunscreen that’s water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes and thats Avon’s Sun Protection + Natural Mineral sunscreen for body with SPF 40
- Make sure you apply enough. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using 2 tablespoons for your face and body. ( about amount of a shot glass). To apply only to your face, use 2 fingers apply a strip of sunscreen from the base to tip on your pointer and middle fingers.
- Apply at the right times. Make sure you apply at least 15 to 20 minutes before you go out into the sun. Make sure you reapply every 2 hours if your sweating or swimming.
- The whole family should be protected! The whole family should be using SPF. From six months and older every should be using sunscreen. Babies 6 months and younger should be completely covered or in the shade.
- No Tanning Beds Tanning indoors is not safe. It raises the risk of skin cancers like Melanoma, which is the deadliest for of skin cancer.
The Iconic Skin So Soft has been around for 135 yes. Over all these years people have came up with many ways to use it. By the way, (Avon do not endorse the use of Skin So Soft for anything other than bath oil).
1 Of course you can use it for a bath oil and shower Moisturizer. I can’t put into words how AMAZING the scent is.
2 Massage Oil. Rubbing Skin So Soft Oil help loosen up achy muscles.
3 Is known to be an insect repellent. (Only the Original)
4 Can be used to remove chewing gum from hair.
5 It Can Condition natural wood.
6 It will moisten, clean, deodorize and soften leather.
7 Put some in a spray bottle and spray it on flowers to keep bugs away
8 Skin So Soft can also be a bug repellent for pets. (Right after a bath)
9 Condition your tires with a wipe down of Skin So Soft.
10 Rub on a child’s skin before taking off a bandage so it won’t hurt so bad.
Ready gift yourself with Skin So Soft? Order online Here